Pact works very hard to try to keep camp as affordable as possible for everyone. Please go to our registration page to see current fees.
- Camp fees are charged based on family size and family income/asset capacity.
- Camp fees are all-inclusive: they cover the entire camp program, standard housing, three meals a day, and additional refreshments.
- SUITE HOUSING: You may upgrade to Suite Housing when registering, in which case your family will be charged an additional $500 to $740. (See Housing for details.) Families who participate in the subsidy for incomes under $75,000 or receive scholarships are not eligible for suite housing because Pact cannot afford to underwrite the cost of enhanced housing.
- TEENS: If your family includes teens, please note there is an additional charge of $500 per teen to cover the 24-hour program and supervised housing provided for teen campers.
- INCOME UNDER $75,000: Families with an income/asset under $75K are given the opportunity to attend Pact Family Camp without covering the full cost of their family's participation. This is made possible by subsidies we have received from generous funders who have asked us to ensure that the subsidies are provided only to families with demonstrable need by verifying income/asset information. If you have registered at the under $75K rate, please complete this form and attach page 1 of your Federal Tax Form so we may confirm your qualification.
- PAYMENT PLAN: If you need to pay your camp fees on a payment plan over time, there is a $150 fee for utilizing this plan. You will be required to pay an initial deposit of $500 plus the $150 payment plan fee to register and provide us with a credit card to have the rest of the payments spread out in equal installments through July 1st. (Cards are billed on the 1st of the month). If you have extenuating circumstances where you need a longer payment period, contact us and we will consider this on a case by case basis.
- LATE REGISTRATION FEES: After April 15th prices will be increased by 10% to cover the additional costs incurred assessed by the site for later registrations.
return to top ^
We realize that Pact Family Camp comes at a significant cost for many families. It is critical that participants also realize that Pact runs this event on an extremely tight budget. Pact's cancellation/refund policy has been developed based on our experiences over the last number of years. We would like to be able to issue refunds when a family cancels, but we cannot because of the enormous financial obligation we incur when we register families for camp. Organizing Pact Family Camp requires significant contractual obligations to provide facilities, housing, food, counselors, nationally renowned speakers, wonderful opportunities for recreation, and administrative support. All of these costs are nonrefundable for Pact. Once paid, Camp fees are nonrefundable. So we encourage you to take care in making your summer plans.
return to top ^
Camp Financial Assistance Fund
We do everything we can to ensure that families of all income levels can attend Pact Family Camp. Our limited camp scholarship fund is completely dependent on donations. We spread what we have as widely as possible, so that we can support the greatest number of families. If your family income and asset capacity is under $100K, we invite you to apply for financial assistance to attend Pact Family Camp.
Financial Assistance Guidelines » (1.25MB | )
How Camp Fees Are Determined
Many people ask us how the fees for Pact Family Camp are determined. We have given this much thought and are happy to share our thinking with you.
Learn more » (1.08MB | )
return to top ^