A camp like no other
Now in its 16th year, Pact Family Camp is a weeklong summer retreat where adopted children of color of all ages—and their families—share experiences and build community while learning from experts and each other. Pact Family Camp offers you and your children life-changing learning experiences—as well as fun family activities, comfortable resort accommodations, and fully catered meals. Join us!
At Pact Family Camp:
Register soon—Pact Family Camp sells out fast!
- adopted and fostered children of color get support making sense of their identity and building strong self-esteem
- everyone present understands the complexity of having two families
- everyone recognizes the impact of loss and trauma
- the children are surrounded by role models—other people of color who are adopted or staunch adoption allies
- all camp counselors and most featured speakers are people of color with a personal connection to adoption
Two locations in 2018:
Join us for our annual Pact Family Camp East August 5th -August 10th 2018, in Stowe, VT.
SOLD OUT - Our annual Pact Family Camp West July 3rd -July 8th 2018, in Tahoe City, CA is sold out.
return to top ^
To learn more check out:
- Who comes to Pact Family Camp? What are the benefits?
- FAQs about Pact Family Camp
- Campers’ Testimonials
- Adult Adoptees at Pact Family Camp
- First/Birth Parents at Pact Family Camp
- More About Pact Family Camp West
- More About Pact Family Camp East
- Pact Family Camp Slide Shows and Video
- Registration Info
return to top ^